An interactive worksheet for students to exchange information about locations of the communitySugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and read the names of the places on the map.
3. Invite students to read the sentence and complete it. You may want to read it since some students may still have problems reading in English.
4. Encourage students to use the correct preposition. In case they need help, you can write the prepositions on the board for them to choose.
5. Check answers with the class and write on the board the question “Where’s the___?” to review it.
6. Practice the sentences 1-7 in the format of a dialog using “Where’s the___?.
7. Model the activity and then, student A asks “Where’s the Sports Centre?” and Student B reads the sentence.
8. Make sure that students practice the question/answer form as in a dialog.
Compartir MED en classroom: