An interactive worksheet for students to practice reading a map and practicing prepositionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the map and help students read the names of the places. Remember that some students may still have problems reading in English.
3. You may also want to practice the spelling of the words.
4. Show the first sentence, ask a volunteer to read it (or help as necessary), point at the places on the map, and ask the students to choose T or F.
5. Do the same procedure with the other 3 sentences and ask the class to help correct in case students make mistakes.
6. Show the next exercise and read the prepositions in each sentence first.
7. Choose students at random to answer the exercises. Make sure they can read and understand the sentences by pointing at the places on the map.
Compartir MED en classroom: