A song for students to learn prepositions on a mapSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the map of the community and pause the video there.
3. Ask students to identify the icons and name the places.
4. Practice the question ‘Where’s the____?’
5. Play the song and ask students to identify where the places are.
6. Invite students to sing along and clap to the tune.
7. Play the video without sound and invite students to sing and dance to the song.
Compartir MED en classroom: