An interactive worksheet for students to practice the use of some prepositions of placeSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the city map and have some volunteers come to the front and point at some places such as, ‘ supermarket’, ‘bank’, ‘hotel’, ‘zoo’, etc.
3. Review the 5 prepositions with students.
4. Have 10 different students come to the front to complete the sentences. You may want to read the sentence to help students with comprehension and encourage them to write the corresponding preposition.
5. If students have problems identifying the prepositions, point at the places, and elicit from the class the correct word.
6. Have a second round of answers with different students but this time, ask them to spell the preposition before they write their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: