A video for students to learn preposition ‘next to’Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Tell students they are going to learn ‘next to’ (it may not be necessary to give longer explanations on ‘prepositions, their functions and meanings’ now) to show where something is.
3. Play the video and pause it after each question so students can repeat the question ‘Where’s ----?’ and ask them to make a list of the different community places.
4. Play the video again but this time without sound, and ask volunteers to take turns and ask the question to other students randomly to answer.
5. Invite students to write down 2 or 3 questions to ask using the listed places and have volunteers answer as the rest of the class draws the picture showing where that place is.
Compartir MED en classroom: