A slide show for students to learn prepositions of place: between, next to, behind, in front of, oppositeSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to have their notebooks ready to write and draw.
3. Show the first slide, “The cat is between the dogs.” Read it for students and ask a volunteer to repeat it with you.
4. Invite students to draw the scene and write the sentence.
5. Repeat the same procedure with the other sentences.
6. Read the sentences aloud and make mistakes on purpose to see students’ reactions and correct you.
Compartir MED en classroom: