A video for students to make phrases using community places and what you do in town.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and pause it so students can see the map of the community.
3. Ask students what places they can identify by reading the icon.
4. Play the video and ask students to pay close attention to the different colors they words come in (blue/red/black) and identify what color it is used to refer to the place.
5. Invite students to listen to the video and model the first place ‘library’. Then, ask students to repeat after you ‘library’, ‘borrow books’, and the complete sentence.
6. Make pauses for students to repeat and help with pronunciation as needed.
7. Play the video again and choose volunteers and places at random for them to practice forming sentences as modeled.
8. Ask students to copy in their notebooks the sentences using the different colors.
Compartir MED en classroom: