A spelling exercise for students to practice writing community placesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Spell B-A-N-K / S-C-H-O-O-L- / and ask students to say the words.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to identify the 12 pictures of places without saying them aloud just by writing a checkmark next to them.
4. Draw their attention towards the incomplete words and do # 1 as an example, BANK.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and complete the spelling of the words.
6. Ask students to sit with another pair and check their spellings.
7. Ask students to color the 12 pictures and glue the worksheet in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: