A set of flashcards for students to color, cut, read and writeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they need this set: colors, scissors, pencil.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what places they are.
4. Invite students to spell the names of the places and offer help as necessary.
5. Ask students to color the flashcards and then, cut them.
6. Distribute the second page and ask students to put the first-page face down while they work with you.
7. Invite students to identify the letter of the alphabet in yellow and think of city places that start with that letter. Then, draw their attention to the small initial letter for them to complete the word.
8. Tell students they can now look at the first page they did and check how their spelling was.
9. Invite students to sit in pairs and take turns to read the words and spelling of each one.
Compartir MED en classroom: