A worksheet for students to practice city places vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students of the second page.
2. Before you hand the worksheet, ask students how many words for city places they remember and point at the right column of worksheet.
3. Write them on the board and make spelling mistakes on purpose.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to say the name of the place aloud and write the name.
5. Monitor and make sure they are not copying the words from the board.
6. Ask students at random to spell out the names of the city places and compare them to the list you made on the board, is it the same or different?
7. Invite students to sit in pairs, take turns, and ask each other the spelling of the different places in the worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: