A worksheet for students to practice city places vocabulary tracingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students of the first page.
2. Distribute the worksheet.
3. Draw students’ attention towards the pictures of places to the right of the page and elicit what they are.
4. Ask the class to repeat the names of the places after you.
5. Say the numbers of the places aloud randomly and ask students to say what the places are.
6. Invite students to trace the names of the places.
Compartir MED en classroom: