A grammar quiz on the past continuous tense for students to review how to give information about a situationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to take a quiz on the present continuous. It is something ‘easy’ to answer since they only have to read the sentences and say if they are correct or incorrect.
3. Elicit an example from students and write it on the board, analyze it, and make sure they remember how to use it. Then, erase the board.
4. Distribute the worksheet and set a time limit for the activity.
5. When time is up, ask students to give their answers by saying ‘correct’ and ‘incorrect’ and if some students disagree, invite them to justify their answers and clear doubts.
Compartir MED en classroom: