A communicative activity for students to practice past continuous and giving detailed information on an eventSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to mingle.
3. They need to find 7 different students to answer their questions. Model the activity using the example at the bottom of the page.
4. Remind students that if the answer they get is ‘yes’, they should continue asking questions (when, where, what, why, etc) until you get as much information as possible.
5. When students have finished, ask them to report their findings and have the class listen and talk about what their friends were doing when___.
6. Ask students to help you write 5 more questions that could be included in this same activity and write them on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: