A worksheet for students to finish a story giving details and informationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they have ever received a phone call from a friend asking for help, What happened? When? Were you able to help?
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to write the last part of a story that ends that way….Read it and ask students to complete the sentences using the verbs in parenthesis in past.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and discuss what the story could be.
5. Suggest students to first, write down some questions to guide them in the process of writing, what, where, when, how, etc.
6. Ask students to share their questions with the class and give feedback.
7. Ask students to start writing and offer help as needed.
8. Invite students to put their stories, (1 per pair will be ok) in a box you’ll have on your desk and shuffle them
9. Have some volunteers to come to the front and choose a paper for him/ her to read. Let the class listen, give their opinions about the story, and guess who might have done it.
Compartir MED en classroom: