A worksheet for students to read about an unexpected event and its detailsSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
2. Ask students to tell you what happened to Nicole’s computer giving as much information as they can remember.
3. Ask students to use the worksheet to work on the second exercise in pairs.
4. Now that students have more information, ask pairs of students to retell what happened to another pair.
5. Monitor and chose some volunteers to retell the story and share it with the class.
6. Review reported speech briefly using a couple of examples or the worksheets students used with you in previous sessions.
7. Ask pairs of students to complete the sentences in exercise III and check answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: