A worksheet for students to read about an unexpected event and its detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if their computer has ever crashed, what happened? When?
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask them to read Nicole’s testimony.
4. Write on the board one of the sentences that use past continuous and review the tense. Elicit some examples and make sure students understand its meaning in narrating in the past.
5. Ask students to answer the questions and check answers with the class. You may want to ask them to come to the board and write their answers so, in case of corrections, students can see how the process is.
6. Have volunteers use the answers to the questions to tell you about Nicole’s testimony. Tell students to ignore the questions and use the information in order to narrate what happened.
Compartir MED en classroom: