A grammar activity for students to describe a situation or event in pastSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started the previous session.
2. Download the file and make copies for students.
3. Ask students to remember what happened in the story, who was involved, and other details.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to complete the event using the given verbs in the past.
5. You may want to review the past tense of such verbs in order to control the exercise or ask students to put the verbs in the past first before they actually start reading.
6. Ask students to start working and wait for reactions, let’s see who notices it is the same story but in a different format.
7. When they are finished, ask them to sit in pairs and check their answers. In case they have questions and doubts about the verbs ask them to find another pair and ask those questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: