A worksheet for students to work on past tense in narrating a situation or eventSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session with this worksheet.
2. Students worked with the first paragraph of the text and made the necessary corrections in past.
3. Have a volunteer read the first past again and ask students to continue working the same way on the second paragraph in pairs.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to read their paragraphs to another pair of students and make corrections if necessary.
6. Ask pairs of students to now write questions about the event that give us more details and information, ‘What happened? When? Who? Which? Etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: