A worksheet for students to work on past tense in narrating a situation or eventSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the title and guess what the reading is about.
3. Tell students they are going to work in pairs and find 30 mistakes in the text and correct them. Read the example.
4. You may want to review some irregular and regular verbs in the past as well as the affirmative and negative forms.
5. Suggest students underline the time expressions in the past in the text so they can easily identify the context.
6. Monitor the activity and depending on how you see the class reacts, ask them to work on the first paragraph.
7. Have some students read the sentences and ask the class to listen and correct, suggest, ask questions as necessary.
8. Ask the paragraph aloud for students’ final confirmation.
Compartir MED en classroom: