A worksheet for students to identify and describe an unexpected situationSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started the previous session.
2. Ask students to use the same worksheet and review what happened in each situation.
3. As students read the ‘Birthday surprise’ story and pay attention to the words in bold that will help them understand when this happened.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and ask students to share their answers with the class.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and use the same questions, ‘When? What happened? Where? Who? How did he/she feel? To discuss the previous stories.
6. Have volunteers share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: