A worksheet for students to identify and describe an unexpected situationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what an unexpected situation they can think of when they think of their dad’s car, or their sister’s bike,
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Ask them to read the 4 situations and pay close attention to the words in bold.
5. Review past tenses, regular and irregular, briefly so students feel more confident with the exercise.
6. Check answers with students.
7. Go back to the words in bold and write a couple of examples on the board ‘A few months ago I was walking down the street____’ and ask students to give you two possible unexpected situations using this cue sentence.
8. Ask volunteers to share their answers with the class and correct it as necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: