A worksheet for students to learn about body language and how it helps express feelings and emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of three with different students.
3. Draw students’ attention towards the pictures and ask them the first question, “What message I sent by each person’s facial expression?”. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Discuss answers and ask students to work on the questions 2,3, 4 in their groups.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite groups to report their answers by omitting the question and fixing the information to sound like an actual report.
7. As for questions 5 and 6 ask students to write a report for homework for the next class.
Compartir MED en classroom: