A worksheet for students to learn about body language and how it helps express feelings and emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what body language is and share with the class what they know about it.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in groups of three.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the pictures and ask them the first question, “What message does each person’s body language send?”. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Discuss answers and ask students to work on the questions in their groups.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite groups to report their answers by omitting the question and fixing the information to sound like an actual report.
Compartir MED en classroom: