A worksheet for students to review reported questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what reported or indirect speech is and when it is used.
3. Elicit some examples from students and write them on the board.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
5. Ask them to complete the sentences from questions, check answers and clear doubts.
6. Ask students to work with exercise 2 but with a different classmate, still in pairs and monitor the activity.
7. Give students the answers to the questions incorrectly, that is if the answer is a) you say b) and wait for reactions and explanations from students.
8. Finally, ask students to complete the third exercise in the same pairs and exchange their worksheets with another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: