A worksheet for students to interpret general sense and main ideas in a storySugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity using the same worksheet in the previous session.
2. Red the conversation with a volunteer and ask the class to listen to the intonation on the feelings and emotions exposed.
3. Ask students to work in groups of three and change the surprise and shock expressions for other they know like the ones they wrote in their notebooks from previous sessions.
4. You may also help students with English equivalents from Spanish expressions.
5. Have volunteers read their conversations and ask the class to say if those expressions fit the context, sound right and express what it is needed.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions in exercise II.
7. Have some volunteers to report their answers by putting the answers together, omitting the questions to make it sound like the narration of the unexpected event.
Compartir MED en classroom: