A worksheet for students to interpret general sense and main ideas in a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what unexpected situations they have heard about recently concerning their parents, brothers, sisters and how they felt.
3. Tell students they are going to read about something, ‘a (bad) grade’ and somebody ‘who felt___ about that’.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the conversations and complete it with the missing words.
5. Ask students to underline the expressions that show feelings and emotions and discuss them as a class. Then, check the answers.
6. Have some volunteers read the conversation and help with pronunciation and intonation as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: