A listening comprehension activity for students to practice interpreting main ideas and details in a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to tell you what the three stories they listened to in the previous session are about.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually with the T and F activities.
4. When students are finished, play the audio again for confirmation and make pauses where necessary for them to ask questions and you clear ideas and doubts.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and talk about any difficult situations they have been in. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite some volunteers to share their experiences with the class and if those situations were unexpected or not
Compartir MED en classroom: