A listening comprehension activity for students to practice interpreting main ideas and details in a storySugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video. It is optional if you want to print the transcript and make copies for students. Otherwise, play the audio and encourage students to work on their comprehension.
2. Ask students to draw a table in their notebooks with three columns and number them 1,2,3. Tell them they need to take notes on the three different stories they will listen to.
3. Play the first story and pause the audio for students to organize their ideas, continue with the second and third stories following the same procedure.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and compare their notes, are they the same? Are they similar? Then, play the audio again and ask students to make corrections.
5. Invite students to suggest a title for each story and share them with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: