A reading worksheet for students to identify general sense and main ideasSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity you started last session and the second page of the worksheet set will be used.
2. Ask students to use the first page of the activity and draw their attention towards the letters 2 at the bottom of the page.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the four letters individually. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to match the titles to the letters and discuss their answers as a class.
5. Ask questions such as, who is writing the letters? Who are the letters to? Is there a problem? What type of situation is that?
6. Invite students to work in groups of three and do exercise 5.
7. Have some volunteers share their answers with the class and discuss if the expressions are correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: