A reading worksheet for students to identify general sense and main ideasSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work on the first activity: vocabulary. Do the first example and talk about suffixes and prefixes briefly.
3. Ask students to give you their answers and write them on the board. Then, ask them to read the words aloud and elicit them to tell you what part of speech they are.
4. Invite students to work in groups of three and do activity 2. Then, discuss if they would feel differently and why and continue with activity 3.
5. Invite volunteers to do the charades activity in front of the class and guess what the feelings and emotions are.
Compartir MED en classroom: