A worksheet for students to learn how to express surprise and shock in unexpected situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to read a conversation between two friends but before you distribute the worksheet, read the words in the box for students to guess what it is about (believe, happened, who, big, intelligent).
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually to complete it with the words from the box.
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask 2 volunteers to read the conversation aloud and encourage them to use the correct pronunciation on the expressions of surprise and shock.
6. Continue with exercise II and ask for volunteers to answer, then, ask the class to read the sentences using the correct intonation.
7. Ask students to work individually with exercise III and check answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: