A video for students to learn about how to express surprise in English using the correct intonationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how they express surprise in Spanish, that is, what intonation they use, and mention some expressions to do so.
3. Play the video and ask students to write down the expressions presented and add them to the list they started the last session with the other activity.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and read the expressions to each other using the right intonation, then, ask them to write a simple situation for which they would use these expressions.
5. Invite pairs of students to share their situations with the class and to read the corresponding expression expressing surprise.
Compartir MED en classroom: