A worksheet for students to learn how to express surprise and shock in unexpected situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students under what circumstances they would express surprise and shock.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to look at the faces that show the adjectives they need to identify in the dialogues.
4. Ask students to read the dialogues and underline the expressions they consider to express those feelings and then match the feelings and the conversations.
5. Invite students to read the expressions they found and make a list of them to write in their notebooks.
6. Have volunteers read the conversations aloud and help with recommendations about intonation and pronunciation.
Compartir MED en classroom: