A worksheet for students to explore their emotions and understand what they meanSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many different words for feelings and emotions they remember.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the right column where the emotions are listed.
4. Ask students how many of these feelings they have felt recently, When? What happened? Was it an unexpected situation?, etc.
5. Ask students to read the definitions listed on the left and write the letter of the feeling. Help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and compare their lists.
7. Ask students to work with another pair and read either the definitions for them to guess the feeling say the feeling and ask for the definition using their own words.
Compartir MED en classroom: