A worksheet for students to explore their emotions and identify them in unexpected situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what course they never study for and how they would feel if, miraculously, they passed. Then, what course they always study for and how they would feel if they failed.
3. Discuss both situations with the class and use one or two feelings to model the activity about yourself.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
5. Go over the list of feelings to the left and make sure students know the words.
6. Ask them to think when they felt these emotions and write the information in the right column.
7. Monitor and help as needed.
8. Ask students to work in pairs and talk about their feelings.
Compartir MED en classroom: