A worksheet for students to identify and talk about unexpected situationsSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
2. Tell students they are going to work with the same worksheet about unexpected situations.
3. Review what each situation is.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and rank the 9 situations 1-9 in order of importance to them and why. That is, they need to contrast the situations and even when all of them are unexpected some are much more delicate than others.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Invite groups to present their conclusions and encourage the other groups to make contributions and give opinions.
7. Ask the class how they would feel in each situation and make a list of feelings on the board to conduct a survey and find the most common feelings.
Compartir MED en classroom: