A worksheet for students to identify and talk about unexpected situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what an unexpected situation is and what type of possible feelings they may get.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
4. Ask students to look at the pictures and identify what the situations are. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to label the pictures using the sentences in the box.
6. This may be a good opportunity to review the simple past verb forms.
7. Ask students to discuss and make a list of the feeling and emotions these people felt in these situations.
8. Invite pairs of students to sit with another pair and compare their lists.
Compartir MED en classroom: