A vocabulary activity for students to review feelings and emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how they feel when they get good news and great news.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to search the words individually.
4. Go over the list of adjectives and help with vocabulary if needed.
5. Set a time limit and when time is up, ask students to exchange their worksheets with other students and confirm they got all the words.
6. Invite students to arrange these adjectives into two groups (any two groups), what could those be?
Compartir MED en classroom: