A board game for students to listen and talk about how they fell in different situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Divide the students into pairs and give each pair a copy of the game board, a dice and two counters.
3. The students place their counters on the start square and the first student to throw a six starts the game.
4. When a student lands on a square, their partner asks them the 'How did you feel...?' question on the square.
5. The student then answers the question by describing how they felt the last time the thing happened to them.
6. Encourage students to ask their partner follow-up questions to continue the conversation and gain more information.
7. The first student to reach the finish wins the game.
Compartir MED en classroom: