A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice ‘emotions’ when talking about personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to think of a situation that made them feel stressed. What was it? What happened? When did it happen?
3. Ask students to give you 3 other words (adjectives) that express feelings.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to choose their answers individually.
5. Monitor and help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and check their answers while you write them on the board as well for final confirmation.
Compartir MED en classroom: