A video for students to practice reported speech with the funniest things kids saidSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review in a few steps how a statement can be changed into reported speech.
3. Tell students they are going to have a great time listening to what these kids answered the questions their parents asked them.
4. Play the video but decide beforehand if you want to use it completely or just half of it. The whole video is hilarious so it might be worth playing completely.
5. Make pauses for students to complete the sentences in their notebooks. Tell students they cannot say their answers aloud since everybody is different and may need time to process then to answer.
6. Help students paraphrasing what the kids say and play with the humor in the video as part of a listening comprehension activity.
7. Play the video again and ask volunteers to read their sentences while the rest of the class listens and makes suggestions.
Compartir MED en classroom: