A grammar worksheet for students to practice reported speech of WH_questions in present tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write an example on the board, “ Where do you live?” and ask the question to a student in the class, and after he/she answers tell him to ask somebody else the same question because I want to know the answer. Wait for reactions and answers.
3. Distribute the worksheet, ask students to work individually, and drive them to notice the verb ‘ask’.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to give you the answers in different ways, for example, #1 (out loud), #2 (in a very low voice), #3 (standing up), #4 (looking at the ceiling), etc.
6. Clear any doubts students may have and provide explanations if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: