A worksheet for students to practice using quotation marks in different contextsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what quotation marks are and how to use them using the visual organizer students did in the previous activity.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually and add the quotation marks were needed.
4. Set a time limit and when time is up ask students to mingle and exchange their worksheets.
5. Tell students they need to read and correct if necessary. Then, return the worksheet to their owners and talk about the corrections made.
Compartir MED en classroom: