A video for students to listen to a personal experience and how reported speech is usedSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to pay close attention to the forms underlined in red. You may want to print and make copies of the transcript for students.
3. Play the video and ask comprehension questions such as, who got a job? what kind of questions did they ask Daisy? Does she speak any other languages?, etc.
4. You may want to read the questions about reported speech and discuss the answers or use some examples to illustrate reported speech.
5. Continue working with the error correction exercise by either asking students to answer directly on the interactive page or on their worksheets since you can print and make copies of the files. Decide what’s best for your class.
6. Check answers with the class and clear doubts and answer questions students may have.
7. Play the video again for students to confirm the use of reported speech and ask some volunteers to act out the dialog.
Compartir MED en classroom: