A grammar worksheet for students to review linkers in talking about a personal experienceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students which conjunctions show contrast, addition, reason and result.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs to match the sentences using the correct conjunction.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to get together with another group and talk about their answers. In case they used different conjunctions, suggest they discuss and correct their sentences.
6. Have students read their sentences and add another one as if they were sharing personal experience, for example, The Trocadero Plaza has good public transport so it is popular with shoppers and I usually go there with my friends.
Compartir MED en classroom: