A grammar activity for students to play with some cards and make sentences using linkers of contrastSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Print a set for a group of three students.
2. Cut the cards in advance and hand them to groups.
3. Ask groups to place the cards on their tables, find the conjunctions, and if necessary review them quickly.
4. Ask students to make nine sentences connecting the pieces and raise their hands as soon as they are finished.
5. Invite groups to walk around the classroom, read the sentences the other groups made to compare answers, and correct the sentences by moving the cards.
Compartir MED en classroom: