An interactive worksheet for students to practice using linkers of contrast when sharing personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Tell students to complete the sentence, “I passed my English course, in spite of ______” and “I didn’t pass English although______.” And wait for answers and reactions.
3. Ask students to copy the sentences in their notebooks and match the halves to make complete sentences.
4. Recommend students to pay close attention to the linkers.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with clearing doubts.
6. Have some volunteers come to the front and match the pair up the sentences while the class compares their answers.
7. Ask students to think of a personal experience for example, like going for coffee with a classmate and using ‘in spite of’ because it was not easy to meet for different circumstances.
8. Invite volunteers to share their ‘experiences’ with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: