A worksheet for students to identify cause and effect in a sentence using conjunctionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students, “why didn’t you do your homework?” (imaginary situation) and wait for reactions and answers.
3. Guide students to tell you the ‘cause’ and the ‘effect’ of that ‘I forgot my English textbook because I didn’t do my homework’, for example.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
5. Ask students to underline the conjunction to make sure they identify them.
6. Invite students to read their sentences to the class and make corrections if necessary.
7. Have students write two more original sentences about a personal experience they want to share with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: