A video for students to learn about conjunctions of contrast to link events in talking about personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review what a conjunction, linker or connector is and what its function is.
3. Tell students to make a list of the conjunctions presented in the video as well as the examples.
4. Play the video and make pauses after each type of contrast conjunction is presented. Decide if you want to work with the complete video or divide it into two parts and use the second part next session.
5. Help with the examples if necessary and then, ask students to come up with some original ones.
6. Tell students they are going to work in pairs and share a personal experience like going to the movies with their best friends and use a couple of these conjunctions.
7. Invite some volunteers to share their sentences about their personal experiences.
Compartir MED en classroom: