A grammar worksheet for students to review past time expressions and use when talking about past personal experiencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to give you some time expressions in the past and how they can use them in a sentence about a personal experience.
3. Write some of those sentences on the board.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to complete the 16 sentences below in 8 minutes.
5. When time is up, ask them to mingle and find out who has the rest of the answers they need in 4 minutes.
6. Check answers with the class and choose students at random to give you a second sentence like if they were sharing a personal experience.
Compartir MED en classroom: